Saturday, December 29, 2012

Puppy Sitting


When Mum told me I could have a puppy when we moved to Coffs Harbour, I was so excited, I thought I might burst! Next, Mum decided to try puppy sitting. It was so much fun. We puppy sat a Cockalier (Cocker Spaniel / Cavalier cross) which was 13 weeks old and so cute. When we bought him in, he wee'd on the rug and pooed on the floor. We kind of wished it was the other way round. Mum cleaned up and rolled up the rugs. After that, we played a ball game and the dog won. He kept grabbing the ball and hiding under the coffee table. Mum said he was finding himself a safe place. When it came to the sleeping part, it was a little harder. We knew puppies don't like sleeping on their own, so Mum let me sleep on the floor with the puppy. The dog kept whining and wanting to play. After one hour, he finally fell asleep. In the morning, he woke up at 5 o'clock, but when I got him into the lounge room and tried to play with him, he fell asleep again, so I put him on my knee to watch TV with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment